Top row (left to right): Bendu, Matilda, Tina, Jenneh, Matilda, Botoe, Josephine, Famatta, Rose and Ma Bendu
Bottom row (left to right): Musu, me, Jebbeh
If anyone is in Liberia and would like to take more professional photos of the Co-op for their new website, please let me know. We could use them.
I also asked the members of the Sewing Co-op how they're spending the money that they're earning through the project. Here are their answers...
“With my sewing money…
- I was able to invest in my own video club business.” –Miriama
- I was able to send my children to school.” –Matilda
- I built my house.” –Ma Bendu
- I was able to start my own fish business.” – Rose
- I was able to start selling scratch cards.” –Bendu
- I am doing a crab business” – Tina
- I am building my house.” –Jenneh
- I was able to open by own bank account.” –Josephine
- I am saving my money.” –Botoe
- I am going to built my own house.” –Jebbeh